1.26.2011

26/365 the list

P1600944

I am not a huge fan of lists.  I prefer to just get things done without feeling encumbered by all that I have to do.  Lately, though, I have taken on a few extra responsibilities, and have had to keep closer track to make sure all of the essentials are covered.  It made me think of this story from Frog and Toad that I love.  Toad's list blew away, and he was paralyzed without it, since he remembered that chasing after his list was not on the list.  Ahh, good stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely love Frog and Toad. This is a cute photo.

Sandy said...

Oh how I love Frog & Toad and what memories it brings back. I've read those so much over the years ~ which reminds me that I haven't yet read them to my daughter. "The List" is one of my favorites.