2.17.2011

48/365 decadent

P1650885

These came as a complete surprise from a friend who wanted to know my favorite flavor of Godiva chocolate.  I told her I wished I knew.  So she gave me a chance to find out.  They were almost too pretty to eat.  ALMOST.  My complete pictorial review and the winner are here.

Note:  My friend passed on another treat that I didn't know about.  If you go to godiva.com and join their free rewards club, you can get a FREE GODIVA CHOCOLATE every month at your local store.  No purchase necessary.  Yes, you too can be a Truffle Tester!

5 comments:

Nicole Rae Studio said...

Yummy! Did you choose a favorite?

Anonymous said...

I never met a Godiva that I didn't like.

Tracy P. said...

Nikki, surprisingly carrot cake was the winner. I love carrot cake, but I would never have thought to pair it with chocolate! Scrumptious.

Unknown said...

Glad you got a shot before you ate them all. :) They are beautiful and this shot really shows them off.

Sandy said...

Yum! I like your arrangement of the objects. Carrot cake, huh? I'd have to taste that one to believe it.