7.14.2011

196/365 urban adventures

DSC_9507

Back in May I posted a photo of my friend Jennifer and me downtown (here).  We had gone down there to look for ideas for a scavenger hunt at the farmers market for Bethany's birthday.  However, Bethany switched her plan, so we took our own kids down and did it with them.  Here they are performing with the orchestra.  They were all giggles all day.  So fun!

DSC_9622

We also went up to the 30th floor observatory on the building that was the tallest in our city for four decades, including my childhood.  It is now surrounded with cool buildings that tower over it, but the view is awesome.  

More here.

2 comments:

LauraLiz said...

I tried to look at the set, but it is "private." :-O

Tracy P. said...

Thanks for letting me know--should be fixed now!